It's been a long time coming, but we're off again for the first 'sunshine' holiday since Covid hit at the end of 2019.
Reviews to follow;
1) Emirates 'Premium Economy' - what flights these seats are available on, and how to get them?
2) A rather special room, fit for Royalty.
3) A post review of Alpe D'Huez (France) 'Silver Chalet' and the resort itself.
4) Santorini may be making an appearance this year ;)
5) Croatia sailing makes a return but this time with a Bali 4.6 + a new private villa.
6) Pattaya, the beach city beside Bangkok, Thailand is almost booked for the latter part of the year.
Next review; end of April 2022.